Friday, November 16, 2007

dub dub dub


im quite random, so i constantly have random thoughts, which i don't really share with everyone because they'll think im crazy. but here goes..


-i have this thing called SMS-QUOTA. my brain doesn't allow me to send more than a certain amount of sms per day, so tat explains my late reply sometimes. if i send too many sms(as in 7-10) i will feel suffocated and tired. haih.


-i think i've been consuming SOOOOOOOOO and SOOOOOOOO much sugary food for the past few years and im finally sick of SUGARY food even chocolates. bad thing? yes, how am i gonna enjoy my desserts har? i actually rejected dessert twice~! i wasn't even tempted to eat the chocolate joe offered which jiajun bought.


-skinny jeans are addictive. i was disappointed when i realize topshop @ MV doesn't have my size. um, *RUNS TO KLCC!!* i tink lagi don't have. "skinny jeans are for skinny people", who cares!


-having migranes for the 1st time in my life. it sucks,it really does..i can feel like there's this techno music my brains are dancing to..throb throb.


-why some people (ie. high school kids who are having holidays SOON) like to crazy highlight their hair ? like..multiple colors or some weirdo color. very ugly lor.

very semangat picture of the L1 species.

No comments: