Thursday, June 26, 2008

one plus one is..

there goes my rm200... spent on watching Beauty & the Beast musical with emma & XL. i think it's only worth rm150 because there was some glitches here and there. im an unhappy customer >=/

other than that, it was pretty good though. but who am i to judge because, er i only watched 2 musicals in my lifetime. >< and out of the 2 musicals, one of them is performed by my school. hoho.

----

went to bangsar AGAIN with hy and emma last week and i swear not to go there anymore till..well.till i come back because each time i go there, i'll miss a turn and i end up in somewhere else. screw the signboards!! my petrol arrrrr.

so to compensate for the loss of petrol, we ate banana leaf rice which doesn't come cheap too. cheaper than DELIcious tho. yes definitely. screw DELIcious!! screw everything!

this is bad, every single thing annoys the hell outta me these days. i get ragey and angry over the smallest things. bad bad bad..

---

just settled my tuition fees in Macquarie Uni. check.
other than that, blankss. i gotta progress!!

i wonder what's with me being last minute. 0.0

No comments: