Monday, March 31, 2008

lazy

so there was Earth Hour the other day, i only knew about this through A. Kittyli B. My 9 yr old brother. kittyli told me that they are gonna light up cndles@ the park when the electricity goes off, how fun! and my brother came back from school and told everyone in the family to switch off everything from 8-9 and so we did. it was only my bro, maids and me. switched off everything except for 1 or 2 lights and my bro n i had a lil chat while waiting for the time to pass. he was asking all sorts of questions about global warming and sadly, i couldnt answer most of them sobs.

" will saving the water help to reduce global warming?", " who causes global warming, ka-che?", "can we stop global warming?", "what is going to happen next time? i don't want to die so fast ><" and other questions a clueless 9-yr-old kid would ask. i never even know that the word "global warming" exist when i was 9.

No comments: