Friday, March 7, 2008

meow meow!

my friend eric recently commented in his blog saying that many bloggers nowadays are trying to be the next It blogger, which i couldnt agree more. some are just trying to hard. some put so many oh so beautiful pictures of themselves and some just couldn't stop mentioning every single thing they do like a step by step of eating a toast bread WITH pictures. haiyo.

***
like many others, kittyli just left for aussieland last month! no doubt one of my closest friend and beautymakeup partner and talkaboutanythingunderthesun soul mate. i admit that i was very furious with my other friends who used to go to the same highschool as we do during her farewell luncheon.. i felt like screaming and slapping each and everyone of them except those who actually realize that it IS afterall a farewell. i sound so violent, and yes i am that violent if i am damn angry. i also feel like slapping them again for always making up lame excuses.ie college assignments oh please! sick of hearing them and sick of hearing them discuss about college which is so 1 second ago. now, i can't believe im actually vending out my anger here, but it's definitely a safer choice than doing any physical harm to others!
so the very last thing kittyli said to her parent was " mou har patches ah! " ( Don't bully patches*her dog*!!) OMG...i thought she was about to tell her dad to take care and stuff like that but nooo, she didnt. typical, she even told me that even if she comes back for a break, it's because of Patches. oh man.. haha.
i didn't know i will cry, but i did. i know i am not good at holding back my tears. only me, jojijoe, jeraldsexmaniac and loon went to the airport. where are the GOOD friends? I don't know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey liwen ...
long time no see
is your friend in Melbourne by the way?
Cuz I thought I saw her somewhere before, or is it just my illusion =P

By the way, so which Uni are you going to next sem?

girl playing hide & seek said...

heyyy,
yes long time no see <3
and yeap, she is in melb!!