Thursday, April 24, 2008

Phase

just decided that i'll squeeze in a short and pointless post before i go grocerry shopping ( one of my favourite past times ) with my mother at Jusco. oh jusco i love u! i love Milo too! no, not that milo beverage! Milo Ventimiglia! that guy is so bloody hot i dont know where to start. so for the time being, Milo will take over Joezer hahahahha. who ask u to leave? Milo Milo Milo.... i know he's 30, but that's the point. that makes him ever so hot. and he's dating Hayden pant..something. (i like to call her Hayden Pattiserrie ) .and Hayden, miss lil cheerleader is the same age as me!! so unfair! but i heart Hayden, she seems like a nice girl to me.



its rare to see me admiring celebs like this. the last time i was like this..was....during those F4 days. so embarassing to say this but it's true. how silly i was! i mean, right till now, i still roll my eyes at those girls who go gooogoogaaagaaa over celebs. but how can their guys beat Milo! U_U he looks so gentlemanish, im not into playboy/nottie boy type. i like matured guys. now i know why Crystal adores (or that's what think) older men like our LAN teacher who has loads of chest hair.


Nevertheless, i still have joe in my heart. must state my conclusion. that's what i learned in college. college fees didnt go to waste afterall!

No comments: