Sunday, May 18, 2008

after reading xiaxue's post about her getting her tongue pierced made me all excited again.. seeing the video got me even more excited! fwraah~~ i think it all started 3-4 years ago when this waiter at kimgary served my family and we happened to notice his tongue stud and we sort of interrogated him. asking whther it hurt anot, this la and that. then my eyes sparkled. *_*

but of course, i never went for it. chicken me..and knowing that it can cause chipped tooth..and other oral related complications. but one thing though, tongue piercing has gotten a lil common..*turned off* but but..deep down i know im itching to get one. Y___Y

my tragus piercing has been giving me problems since joe left.hypertrophic scarring la,pus oozing out la. that's what happens when you take it for granted. now i do sea salt soaks every night till my head also senget to the left d. then clean with saline solution. and THEN, clean with diluted tea tree oil for the scarring. so not looking forward to night time.but i still love it.. hehe ^^

ok, enough of crappy piercings. my head has got this throbbing pain again..something like a headache. quite similar to what i experienced last year. im so scared now. >< and my finger nails are quite pale..omg im.so.worried. i hope it's just a post-period syndrome. which i normally dont get.. haih.. plsplspls!

No comments: